Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do you do?
We arrange for delivery from local restaurants to your home, business, school, or hotel.
2. What are your delivery fees?
Delivery fees vary based on your distance from the restaurant.
3. What is the minimum order size?
The minimum required food order is $15.
4. Can I place a delivery order days or hours in advance?
Yes, you may specify a delivery date and time. For example, if you wanted a lunch delivery for tomorrow at noon, we recommend placing the order today to reserve your desired delivery time. Our ordering system allows you to effectively schedule your delivery whether it's today, tomorrow, or next week!
5. What about drinks and beverages?
We offer soft drinks and bottled water.
6. Do you keep a record of my past orders?
Yes, in order to review a past order, login to your account and click on 'Order History' on the left side of the page. All of your past orders will be available.
7. Can I change my information after I register for an account?
Yes, you can modify your information at any point after registering. Log in to your account and click on Profile.
8. I am a sales representative or admin and send food to different offices. Do I need to create a new account every time I order online?
No, you can add new addresses to the same account.
9. How do the Delivery Drivers get paid?
Delivery drivers, like servers in a restaurant, depend on their tips. Drivers receive 100% of all gratuities. They make every effort to earn your consideration through professionalism in appearance and demeanor, attention to detail while facilitating your delivery and transporting your food with care. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
10. How long will it take?
The average delivery time is 60 minutes. However, inclimate weather, long food preparation time and peak hours all influence delivery times. When placing your order, you will be quoted an estimated delivery time. We strive to keep you informed of the progress in your delivery.
11. How will my food be transported?
Your order is transported in insulated bags specifically designed to keep food at the required temperature.
12. What if I want to add to my order?
Adding to an order may delay your delivery time and can be done only if the driver has not left the restaurant yet.
13. What if I want to remove an item or cancel my order?
Changing or canceling an order must be done within 5 minutes of placing the order. After that, we have to call the restaurant to see whether or not the food is already being prepared.
14. Do you sell gift cards?
We do offer gift cards. Please click the Gift Certificates link to order.